World’s first universal remote controller dedicated to web conferencing
- Swap between Zoom, Teams, and other meeting platforms with 1 click
- Smartphone app for easy programming
- Control your home appliances through our universal IR code library
- Small and lightweight design
‣ Bluetooth operating distance: up to 30m in unobstructed environment
‣ Infrared operating distance: up to 10 m line of sight
‣ Bluetooth: Realtek BLE 4.2 Class 2 device
‣ No. of keys: 14 keys
‣ Power Input: Powered by AAA batteries x 2 pcs
‣ Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 ℃
‣ Software Apps: Android and iOS
‣ Dimension: L146mm x W40mm x T17mm
‣ Weight: 50g
ZRC-100NA User Manual
ZRC-100NA Product Catalogue
A1. The package of the Remodo VC package will include the remote and an user guide.
A2. The Remodo VC works with more than 10 different video conferencing systems such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Webex, Google Meet, Skype and much more.
A3. Yes, the app supports both platforms.
A4. You can program the Remodo VC by using the key mapping function in the Remodo apps.
A5. Of course. The software / firmware will update whenever new functions are added or the current bugs are fixed. Customs can enjoy the best user experience.
A6. If you have accidentally pressed the “restore to factory setting” in the Remodo apps, you will have to reprogram the Remodo VC. However, you do not need to reprogram the Remodo VC under normal circumstances
A7. No, you don’t need to.
A8. Maximum 14 keys (one click) and can support even more long-press keys.
A9. Yes, you can program the keys as you like, such as program key 1 for YouTube function and key 2 for Spotify function.
A10. Remodo app is necessary for users to program and switch key mapping profiles among different apps. Users may need to use the Remodo app when using different apps.
A11. Compared to standard universal remotes, Remodo VC offers more flexibility to the users by letting them customize their own remote. Users can simply program the buttons by the Remodo app based on their own needs. In addition, Remodo VC supports both IR and HID devices and which may apply to more use cases compared to most standard universal remotes, while most of them only cover IR devices.
A12. The Remodo VC has covered over 90% of IR end-device brands in Asia market.
A13. According to Kickstarter (https://help.kickstarter.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005126094-When-is-my-card-charged- ), your card will be charged when our project reaches its funding deadline if our project is successfully funded.